Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Valentine's Collection

Here are my favorite pieces from this years Valentine's Collection. To see the full collection please visit my Etsy www.theswellsunflower.etsy.com

My focus this season was on COLOR and TEXTURE! I love the deep reds and golds. I also chose to use leather, roses, beads, and pinks as accents in some pieces.

 I adore this bracelet! It's so vibrant.

 Fluffy little ear warmer!

 Such a great piece. It glistens so well in the sun.

 Love dainty bangles.

 Paris and Bangles
 This necklace takes my breath away. It's just so elegant and versatile.

 Such fun! The cosmos bangles are so sweet and delicate.

 And of course The Red, Red Rose matching Bracelet.

 The Red, Red Rose Earrings inspired by Alice in Wonderland.

 This is my little steampunk winter addition! Love that steampunk.

Leather is so much fun in all seasons. The gold accents in perfectly.

 The Spring line is coming soon with some GREAT pieces. You can look forward to fashionable 2012 spring headscarves for you lovely ladies. And men, I have some great leather bands and fashion items for you too!


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment