Monday, January 2, 2012

The Treasures of Thrifting!

I got this beautiful Italian leather purse today while I was out shopping. It's brand new, not a scratch or smudge on it, and it only cost $4! I couldn't believe it. You'd think I was rummaging though the purse for loose change the way I looked for the tag inside it, Genuine Italian leather it said. I'm certain the girl next to me, who also happened to have been at the previous store I went to, thought I was insane. Once I showed her the bag she laughed though. It's beautiful and it reminds me of something Audrey Hepburn, Jackie O or Grace Kelly would have carried. Here is mine.

And here are their bags:

 I think mine has the shape of those two but this one below with Jackie looks like its twin with the colors flipped. Mine even has the little buckle! Now I just need to find that amazing outfit. I wish there was a better photo of this purse though...
I hope you enjoyed my fun little find. There will plenty of stuff like this purse up on my Etsy, The Swell Sunflower, starting January 16th! Theswellsunflower.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment