Thursday, January 5, 2012

Necklace Envy

It's two weeks after Christmas and I still haven't given away all my gifts! I've been waiting to give my best friend her present for days and I'm very excited about it. In fact, I almost want to keep it... I got the idea from a Pinterest necklace I saw that had a human heart sketch on the pendant. My friend is a pre-med student so based on that and her love of dark green and long simple necklaces, I created my own version just for her. I used a glass frame locket, emerald green glass pearls, gold charms, and a double rolo chain. I did the art as well! It was a bit difficult, being so tiny, but very well worth it. Result:
 I love the double rolo chain look. It just looks so intricate. Here's a closer look at the little heart. It says "Love" on the side.
 I edited this one with a fun finish...

No comments:

Post a Comment